We know there are a lot of retinol creams to choose from, but not all are the same in quality and potency.
Why is Encapsulated (All-Trans-Retinol) better? Encapsulated Retinol releases a little at a time, benefiting the skin, but not shocking it into inflamed irritation. Encapsulation also preserves the potency of the Retinol molecule, ensuring it remains effective long term.
Babyface's Night Renewal Cream is gentle, yet effective. With a strong potency of 2.5% of pure retinol, it will get the job done, but without irritating like inferior products can be.
When using Retinol for treating hair loss, it is recommended to use it in combination with Minoxidil, as it's believed that Retinol boosts the penetration and effectiveness of the Minoxidil topical treatments.
Cautions: Don't use vitamin A products (Retinol, Retinoid) if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Paraben Free, Certified Organic Ingredients, Cruelty Free
- High Potency All-Trans Retinol Performs Best, and Without Irritation
- Resurfaces for an Even Complexion and Smooth Skin
- Shrinks Pores & Helps Control Certain Types of Acne
- Effective for Hair Loss when used with Minoxidil